** NOW AN INTERNATIONAL BEST-SELLER Translated and Published Worldwide In Over 25 Languages
** HARDBACK, TENTH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Has the financial plan of mediocrity and survival become your plan for wealth? That sounds something like this: “Graduate from college, get a good job, save 10% of your paycheck, buy a used car, cancel the movie channels, quit buying expensive Starbucks coffee, save and penny-pinch for decades, trust your life-savings to Wall Street, and one day, when you are oh, say, 65 years old, you can retire rich. Or, if you’re a REALLLLLLY good investor and save every dime you earn, you can “retire early” while doing nothing, buying nothing, and homesteading in a trailer down by the river.”
Since you were old enough to hold a job, you’ve been hoodwinked into believing that wealth can be created by blindly trusting in the uncontrollable and unpredictable markets: the housing market, the stock market, and the job market. This soul-sucking, dream-stealing dogma is known as the “The Slowlane” – a risky financial gamble that dubiously promises wealth in a wheelchair. Accept the Slowlane as your financial roadmap and your financial future will blow carelessly asunder on a sailboat of HOPE: HOPE you can get a job and keep it, HOPE the stock market doesn’t tank, HOPE for a robust economy, HOPE, HOPE, and HOPE. Do you really want HOPE as the centerpiece for your family’s financial plan?
Drive the Slowlane and you will discover your life deteriorate into a miserable exhibition about what you cannot do versus what you can. For those who refuse the lifetime subscription to mediocrity, there’s an expressway to extraordinary wealth capable of burning a trail to financial freedom faster than any road out there. And shockingly, this road has nothing to do with jobs, 401(k)s, indexed-funds, or a lifestyle of miserly living in a tiny house. Just some of what you will learn:
- Why jobs, 401(k)s, indexed-funds, and 40-years of mindless frugality will never make you rich young.
- Why most entrepreneurs fail and how to immediately put the odds in your favor.
- While “FIRE” acolytes are NOT financially free of money, they’re enslaved by it.
- The real law of wealth: Leverage this, and wealth has no choice but to be magnetized to you.
- The leading cause of poorness: Change this, and you change everything.
- How the rich really get rich – and no, it has nothing to do with a paycheck, living frugally, or a 401K match.
- The indisputable mathematics of wealth: how you and any “Joe Schmo” can tap into real wealth real fast.
- Why the guru’s sacred deities – compound interest and indexed fund investing – are impotent wealth accelerators.
- Why popular guru platitudes like “do what you love” and “follow your passion” will most likely keep you poor, not rich.
- And 250+ more poverty-busting distinctions…
NEWSFLASH! Your mainstream financial guru who’s on 500 radio stations and lives in a $10,000,000 mansion isn’t rich because he religiously follows his own advice– he’s rich because he’s sold it to enough fools who believe it… in other words, he’s driving The Millionaire Fastlane. Demand more. Demand the truth. Change lanes and find your explosive wealth accelerator. Hit the Fastlane, crack the code to wealth, and educate yourself on living rich for a lifetime.